Minilisa #4 - Pineapple!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Holy smokes! My alternative to the lemon drop miami heat is here!!!!!!!!! She was the drop of sunshine my day needed for sure!

Meet miss pineapple minilisa!

Pic 1 - Goodies for me, finally saved from my apartment office!

Pic 2 - OOOOO I love opening my boses!

Pic 3 - WOAH look at that price, no shipping and no tax, love MHB!

Pic 4 - YAY for dustbags!!!

Pic 5 - PEEKABOO!

IMG_5038.JPG IMG_5039.JPG IMG_5041.JPG IMG_5042.JPG IMG_5043.JPG
  2. Pic 1 - she still looks good, even in plastic

Pic 2 - WOO BABY! I'm so amazed that this bag has almost no color variation or shine like typical crunch; it almost feels more like my velvet leather in a way?

Pic 3 - holy smokes, purple lining!

Pic 4 - tano pileup!!!

Pic 5 - minilisas all in a row

IMG_5044.JPG IMG_5045.JPG IMG_5046.JPG IMG_5055.JPG IMG_5054.JPG
  3. Wow, that is SUCH a pretty color!! :tup:

Joan

4. Pic 1 - the minilisas had a lining contest... two were orange and two were purple!

Pic 2 - yum

Pic 3 - side by side (grape, pineapple, raspberry and truffle all from fall 2008!)

Pic 4 - from above

IMG_5057.JPG IMG_5058.JPG IMG_5060.JPG IMG_5062.JPG
  5. And the requisite modeling photos! 5'6'' and plus sized as always

IMG_5047.JPG IMG_5049.JPG IMG_5050.JPG IMG_5053.JPG
  6. I'm sooo glad you were able to rescue her from the office today. Wow - beautiful sunshine yellow. A happy fourth to your family of M'lisas!

7. Thanks!!!!

Now goodnight everyone, it's not even 9 pm but this new cough medicine they put me on is making me sooooooooooooo dizzy and sleepy, I'm afraid I'll zonk out right on my laptop! :hugs:

8. Me too! Thanks, definitelyyyyy sunshiney yellow... I'm soooo pleased, there are no icky undertones or anything - just glorious yellow!

9. Gorgeous! I never gave yellow a 2nd thought until now! I think pineapple really shows off this style the best! All your minilisa's are gorgeous! Congrats!

Love your reveals btw....they are always so much fun!

Good nite!

10. #10 Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
    [​IMG]

I love this picture of your minilisa sisters. The pineapple is lovely (could you post a comparison pic between pineapple and dandelion in the "similar colors" thread?) and I think you made a great choice!
    Hope you feel better Tyger!

11. How fun! Four! WOW! :smile: I'm a plus sized girl too--the pictures look great, however I am afraid of this bag falling off of my arm--does it stay on well?

12. TK!!!!! How gorgeous is that pineapple!!!!! You are all set for spring!!!!!!! Makes me want to go out and get my third Tano right now, as the Minilisa is a fabulous bag.

13. I love love love it TK! And everytime I see your Minilisas I want one and I just haven't gotten one yet. I sure hope you feel better soon.

14. What a great minilisa collection. That bag looks great on you, and the color gives me hope that Spring will soon be here.

15. What a great pic of your beautiful Minilisas, TK!!!! Congrats!

[​IMG]