Minilisa #2 within a week: Smoke and Espresso

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Ok...so I had avoided the minilisa...and then the fall exclusive colors come out, and I get not one but TWO within a week...GEEZ!

Here is Minilisa #2, Smoke, which I lucked out on by asking MHB to let me know if there was any returns since they were already sold out...and there was a return!! I bought this one before even receiving my first one!!

Here is Smoke Minilisa...the side picture has a funcky color, but there is nothing on the bag...it must just be the photographer! LOL! And this is indoors, under bad lighting, at night. it is a true grey...

BagpicsAug09054.jpg

BagpicsAug09057.jpg

BagpicsAug09058.jpg

BagpicsAug09059.jpg

:faint: soooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!!! Wowwwww! :faint:

Sorry, I'll recover soon... I think!

Congrats!!!!! They look amazing on you and that shirt is SO pretty! Great color choices!!!!!!!

Haggers...I like the minilisa...very comfy on the shoulder and SOOO light...

Voo and AK...Smoke is gorgeous...I will be considering getting a boogie or lingo in smoke...in addition to this minilisa...I just love the idea of smoke with black trim...makes me :drool:

TK and Joan...thanks for your compliments...I always think I look goofy on the modeling shots, but I know I depend on them when buying a new style, so I went for it...

H8cbl82....it is a slipperly slope of tano love when we venture into this forum!! I love your blueberry minilisa revealed yesterday....these 2 were my first!

Whoa 2 Minilisa's!!!?? Congrats, they're BOTH so gorgeous and the best part is they will go with everything in your wardrobe, so they'll get plenty of use! Now all you need is the Violet one!!!! ;)

I've never been a fan of the Minilisa, except for when I see one modelled. I really want to try one out, but ahve no idea what color I want LOL

I lve your 2 new Minilisas, Odeb! Looks fabulous on you!