Minigingerbread's mini collection!

Been waiting to do this for quite some time. I'm very excited! Here's my collection so far. It's not a huge one but I'm done with expanding for the moment. I hope to enjoy them right now. Hope you enjoy the photos too!
First up is a group shot...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395715907.684310.jpg

I'll start with this cute little vintage pouch. It was passed down to me from an aunt in my late teens. I didn't care about designer back then. So it was sitting in my closet for about 10 years before I saw it one day and go 'what?? I left this beauty here?!? What's wrong with me?'
It holds up surprisingly well after all these years. It's perfect to be a phone pouch. Plus some cards.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395720412.721810.jpg

Last edited:
Next is this beauty. I chanced upon her while hunting for a classic medium flap. Her beauty steered me off course and here she is! I love the chain, the side motif, and the unique design. I still don't know her name, by the way.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395721238.912671.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395721267.897080.jpg

Last edited:
My 2 vintage celine box bags. I consider myself very lucky to get the red one as during my search for a red vintage box bag (which was forever), the red was extremely hard to come by. Most were black, navy and monogram. The leather scratches quite easily though.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395725613.233527.jpg