Arts & Crafts Miniature sweets to give out on Valentine's Day!

regretless

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
took me 2 whole days to make! >_<
now i just have to put clasps on them~~ i'll do that a little later.

i will be passing these out to friends for v-day this year :smile:

they will be in this box!
2zykcap.jpg

i still need to make a 'shop' sign and a few 'sold out' stickers~~

anyway, here are closeups

otpua8.jpg

14sh93a.jpg

2hpn578.jpg

161dtus.jpg

15xqu4x.jpg

2z3q4ch.jpg

These turned out great! I'm always very impressed by people who can work on such a small level with polymer clay, and these are so detailed and cute! Is each one going to be charm? A friend of mine makes polymer clay food as well, and she has made some adorable little charm bracelets with charms similar to these. :smile: And I'm really surprised it only took you two days!

I meant to also ask how you make these so shiney? Is it the clay you use or do you spray them with some sort of finish? Also, do you mind sharing how you attach the lobster claps? I am so facinated by these!

^ i coat them with varnish after they harden
i poke holes in them so they are like beads
when my lobster clasps arrive i'll just hook them on with wire (i like to make my own eyepins) (:

those are so amazing!!!!!! i, too, thought they were candy - thought they looked too good to eat!! but now seeing that they are going to be charms... WOW! super adorable.

if i may ask.. what do you use to make them? someone mentioned polymer clay. can that be found at any type of craft store? i was going to make ornaments next year for xmas and i think i would like to try this type of product.

^ i coat them with varnish after they harden
i poke holes in them so they are like beads
when my lobster clasps arrive i'll just hook them on with wire (i like to make my own eyepins) (:

So very cool! I am really inspired to try something like this! Ahhh, I didn't see those holes before. After looking a little closer, I see some now. You have a fantastic talent!!