Miniature sweets to give out on Valentine's Day!

regretless

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
California
took me 2 whole days to make! >_<
now i just have to put clasps on them~~ i'll do that a little later.

i will be passing these out to friends for v-day this year :smile:

they will be in this box!

i still need to make a 'shop' sign and a few 'sold out' stickers~~

anyway, here are closeups

Queen_Kitty

Purse Aficionado
Dec 17, 2007
These turned out great! I'm always very impressed by people who can work on such a small level with polymer clay, and these are so detailed and cute! Is each one going to be charm? A friend of mine makes polymer clay food as well, and she has made some adorable little charm bracelets with charms similar to these. :smile: And I'm really surprised it only took you two days!

Envymex67

O.G.
Nov 30, 2007
These are great, i guess i didnt read the thread carfully because i thought they were candy :smile:

regretless

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
California
Queen_Kitty: thank you! yes, each one will be on a lobster clasp. i am still waiting for them to arrive in the mail though (:

mytruth2004, KittyBag, Envymex67- thank you!! &#9829;

regretless

O.G.
Jul 19, 2008
California
^ i coat them with varnish after they harden
i poke holes in them so they are like beads
when my lobster clasps arrive i'll just hook them on with wire (i like to make my own eyepins) (:

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
those are so amazing!!!!!! i, too, thought they were candy - thought they looked too good to eat!! but now seeing that they are going to be charms... WOW! super adorable.

if i may ask.. what do you use to make them? someone mentioned polymer clay. can that be found at any type of craft store? i was going to make ornaments next year for xmas and i think i would like to try this type of product.

^ i coat them with varnish after they harden
i poke holes in them so they are like beads
when my lobster clasps arrive i'll just hook them on with wire (i like to make my own eyepins) (:
So very cool! I am really inspired to try something like this! Ahhh, I didn't see those holes before. After looking a little closer, I see some now. You have a fantastic talent!!