Mini zipped Bayswater or small belted Bayswater?

Sorry for the delay! Here it is. I’m not keeping though as I’d rather have a Speedy I think. It’s very elegant and also practical but my lifestyle is much more casual.

View attachment 5634339
It is stunning and I’m sure you are perfectly glamorous enough for it. However, if it’s not perfect for you that’s a different matter.

Haha I don’t think you need to be glamorous to use it!! I am certainly not myself. But yes a Speedy would definitely be so much easier to just grab and go in a way.

It is stunning and I’m sure you are perfectly glamorous enough for it. However, if it’s not perfect for you that’s a different matter.

Aw thank you! My lifestyle is 'working-from-home-mum' so it's all very casual. However I actually really like seeing casual clothes (joggers, trainers etc) with a beautiful bag and I think they can look amazing together so I wouldn't let my casual lifestyle put me off. Sadly the belted Bays has been rehomed now and I do love the Speedy 30b that I have in place of it. I like to be able to reach in to a bag easily but also feel like it is somewhat secure. I get this with the Speedy but I felt the belted Bays was a little restricted when the belt was fastened. When I had it opened up, the bag top felt too open and not secure at all. That was one of my main negatives about it. I did lose quite a bit of money having to resell it so I would recommend searching for preloved for any Mulberry these days.

Reactions: 24shaz