Mini zipped Bayswater or small belted Bayswater?

poulinska

Aug 27, 2018
I am eyeing the belted bayswater as well - I like it in rosé. Several reviews about the zipped bayswater said, that the corners of the bag are 'plasticky' and chase amie said that it was heavy. So this one is not for me. Also I think the belted bayswater looks kind of relaxed.

Reactions: QueenieQ and EveyB

Taimi

Mar 6, 2015
Europe
I am eyeing the belted bayswater as well - I like it in rosé. Several reviews about the zipped bayswater said, that the corners of the bag are 'plasticky' and chase amie said that it was heavy. So this one is not for me. Also I think the belted bayswater looks kind of relaxed.
If you buy it in rose, please post a pic. It looks so pretty! :heart:

And for the actual question, I think you can’t go wrong, both look gorgeous. :flowers:

Reactions: EveyB

EveyB

Feb 6, 2018
Yes, I think so too that the belted Bayswater looks more relaxed. The zipped is more formal.
The rose one is really so pretty! :smile:

QueenieQ

Mar 29, 2017
Hi, I was looking at either the mini zipped Bayswater or the new small belted Bayswater in black as a new work bag. Which one would you choose? Thanks for your opinions!
I prefer the belted Bayswater, its silhouette is very elegant.

Reactions: EveyB
Jul 5, 2016
Hi, I was looking at either the mini zipped Bayswater or the new small belted Bayswater in black as a new work bag. Which one would you choose? Thanks for your opinions!
I purchased the mini zipped Bayswater last month and it is just beautiful. It's very structured, elegant and light but if you're someone that stuffs your bags full of things then like any bag it will become heavy - I use mine as a weekend bag with just my essentials inside and it's so light and comfortable to carry and has good capacity to carry loads of items. The small zipped Bayswater is probably heavier and that's the one Chase Amie has in the rosewater colour not the mini.

Reactions: Jamesmum and EveyB