Mini woc and iphone

Sweetpea84

Jan 3, 2016
Hi everyone!

I am considering on getting the new mini woc with the 21C collection. There isn't much reviews on this bag since it's fairly new. I'm all for the small bag but the deciding factor is whether it will fit my iphone 7plus or not. I checked the dimensions and my phone is a tad bigger in length. I've read somewhere in facebook of someone mentioning that their iphone 7 plus fits but i am not really sure if it will or not. I also heard that there is some give and there is a little stretch. Anybody own a mini woc that can give me more insight?
My SA thinks that my phone will not fit which is a big possibility.

thank you in advance!

I tried on a mini WOC this weekend, and have the new iPhone SE, and it fit without much room to spare. I don’t think any phone bigger than that would fit.

I was very impressed with the mini WOC overall, it had more room than it looks like at first glance. I didn‘t buy it, but was very tempted.

Reactions: Sweetpea84
I tried on a mini WOC this weekend, and have the new iPhone SE, and it fit without much room to spare. I don’t think any phone bigger than that would fit.

I was very impressed with the mini WOC overall, it had more room than it looks like at first glance. I didn‘t buy it, but was very tempted.
ok thank you. I am going to look up your phone dimensions. Is this with a case or without when you tried it out?

Thank you! I checked out the video but couldn’t figure out my iPhone size part. I think my phone won’t fit because it is slightly bigger than the woc but not sure how much it’ll stretch to possibly accommodate

I bought the mini WOC and it does NOT fit the iPhone 12 with a case. Without a case, it fits, but makes the sides push out. I wouldn't advise it if you want to put your 7 Max in.

I bought the mini WOC and it does NOT fit the iPhone 12 with a case. Without a case, it fits, but makes the sides push out. I wouldn't advise it if you want to put your 7 Max in.
Do you think iPhone 12 without case will stretch too much on the side leather of the bag for long term or it is not too bad ?
Thank you ! ;)