Mini Vara - Black vs Nude

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone :smile:

I am planing to get my first Ferragamo bag - Mini Vara. Which colour should I go for? Nude or Black, :confused1: I currently have a black backpack in my wardrobe.

And, I am surely it is surely too long for me because I am only 5'' ft tall (around 150cm). :panic: Any tricks to shorten the chain? Or would you not recommend me purchasing this piece?

Share your mod photos with me the way u wearing Vara in crossbody. Appreciate it. :ty:

2. Black in colour

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      339.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Or Nude in colour?

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      328.8 KB
      Views:
  4. It depends on how you see yourself using it. I vote for nude and I don't have a single handbag in black at this point in time. :smile:

5. I like nude, but depend on your outfit. I have same problem when i picked my WOC from Ferragamo. But i got the black one Since i dont have any black purse

6. I would choose black 😊. As for the length of the strap, you can wrap one round around (go underneath) the flap to shorten it.

7. I would go for the nude only because I believe you can use it with more, especially in the spring/summertime. It just boils down to what you wear more of; color, or neutrals? If you have more mute tones in your closet, i would go with the black. If you have more color, then the nude. You should also consider how many black vs nude purses you already own. I don't have the purse myself but have heard that you can tie a knot and hide it inside of the flap to make it shorter.

But both gorgeous!

8. I have just gotten the nude, that's because it can be used for both formal and casual occasions! Remove the chain and you can use it as a clutch too! :smile:

9. I would normally say black, but this is the perfect nude. Definitely go with nude.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice