Mini vanity or classic flap?

definitely keep the flap! if you think you’ll use the vanity, why not keep it as well, but it might return in other colours..
The flap! I just don't get all hype over the vanity case??!!
haha!! I didn't think it was all that special but I couldn't pass on the price! It's much cuter in person, but I totally get what you're saying!

Keep! Like others have said, I feel like they're different enough to justify having both in your collection. ... To me the vanity is more of a casual, fun, "throw on & go" bag for when you might just be out running errands or on a school field trip w/ your kid, or sightseeing on vacay & don't want to carry around a slightly bigger/more conspicuous bag. (I just made up those scenarios lol) And then the flap of course can work in all of the above hypothetical situations too, but is a bit more classy/dressy IMHO.

But of course I suspect it will be back in more colors in future seasons, so if you're having second thoughts, maybe sell it & hold out for a different color? As long as you're sure you won't miss it/wish you had kept it in case you can't get another color soon! :smile:

Reactions: nashpoo