Mini vanity or classic flap?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Would you keep both of these bags? I really wish I was able to get the vanity in a different color because I love the shape! Should I sell one or keep both? A8DDBAC5-9F99-4A83-A06B-0FC3EB3CA256.jpeg

Last edited:

soccerzfan

May 11, 2014
Are they the same pink? It seems overboard to have the same shade of pink for two bags but if it’s your absolute favorite color and go for it!

missmythology

@ceruleanblonde
Jul 3, 2019
definitely keep the flap! if you think you’ll use the vanity, why not keep it as well, but it might return in other colours..

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
definitely keep the flap! if you think you’ll use the vanity, why not keep it as well, but it might return in other colours..
The flap! I just don't get all hype over the vanity case??!!
haha!! I didn't think it was all that special but I couldn't pass on the price! It's much cuter in person, but I totally get what you're saying!

lvchanellvr

Jul 11, 2015
Canada
Keep! The 2 bags are different enough and different shapes regardless if they are the same color. It is like black bags, who doesn't have more than 1 black bag?

Reactions: pinkrose398

Classy&Fab

May 11, 2019
Keep! Like others have said, I feel like they're different enough to justify having both in your collection. ... To me the vanity is more of a casual, fun, "throw on & go" bag for when you might just be out running errands or on a school field trip w/ your kid, or sightseeing on vacay & don't want to carry around a slightly bigger/more conspicuous bag. (I just made up those scenarios lol) And then the flap of course can work in all of the above hypothetical situations too, but is a bit more classy/dressy IMHO.

But of course I suspect it will be back in more colors in future seasons, so if you're having second thoughts, maybe sell it & hold out for a different color? As long as you're sure you won't miss it/wish you had kept it in case you can't get another color soon! :smile:

Reactions: nashpoo