Mini Twiggy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How hard is it to find a mini twiggy and where should I start looking? TIA. :confused1:

2. I would love teal and I actually saw that one earlier and wasn't sure if I could trust it as being authentic. I guess it's too much to hope for a non-flea-bay find huh? I'm still completely new to Balenciaga and any information about mini twiggies would be greatly appreciated!! :smile:

Thanks so much tcl!

3. Do they still make mini twiggy's? Any chance of finding a new one in the near future? Thanks for any help.

4. ^^^^Mini twigs were discontinued. Realdealcollection often gets mini twigs - they're a great alternative to the *bay.

5. I think ebay or Bonanzle would be your best bet. RDC is always great as well but their prices tend to be kind of high (because they are a trusted boutique and you take nearly zero risk buying with them).

I am 99% certain that the one I posted is authentic, but if you want to buy it, you should post it in the Authenticate This Bal thread and the experts will confirm it for you.

I like ebay because the prices are so much better =) I would trust a seller with good feedback, and always pay with a credit card through PayPal (not PayPal balance or bank transfer) because then you can always do a chargeback if you get scammed.