Mini Trunk

bag345addict

Sep 4, 2017
Hey Guys,
have you seen that mini trunk from the new summer/spring collection?
I think it's really nice and a good deal for 800€!
But I am just not sure for what you would use it. I guess it would work as a pouch in your bag to keep everything organised but it would be a bit of a waste to be in a bag, right? Maybe as a clutch? Sadly ypu can just attach a string to one side of it.
I am also not sure how much you can fit in there...20180224_091658.jpg20180224_091724.jpg

Reactions: LVMOMMY
Hey Guys,
But I am just not sure for what you would use it. I guess it would work as a pouch in your bag to keep everything organised but it would be a bit of a waste to be in a bag, right? Maybe as a clutch? Sadly ypu can just attach a string to one side of it.
I am also not sure how much you can fit in there...View attachment 3978553View attachment 3978554
Well, this piece imo is more like a charm, or uber expensive coin purse. The dimensions are only 3(L) x 4.1(H) x 1.6(W). It’s smaller than a 3 x 5 card! If you are interested in buying it, you may want to check it out in person first! Attached below are two pictures that illustrate just how tiny it is.
BC9F08F0-9F92-4E15-8321-23FF6F7B59DA.jpeg 7590550B-C1CC-417D-AAE3-169A86394AF3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
I am also not sure how much you can fit in there...View attachment 3978553View attachment 3978554
I'm planning on using it like a mini wallet/card case. There are some pictures too from a couple of other threads that showed what fits. Personally I like this bec this is small enough to fit in my PS mini backpack and big enough to carry several cards. I think if I am not mistaken somebody mentioned it can fit abt 15 cards. Also can be used to carry like a lippy, pack of gum etc. Of course it is so darn cute too :blush:

View attachment 3979518 View attachment 3979517
I use it as a charm . I don’t put anything inside .
Very cute and love your 2 other bags. It’s adorable being hung like that. Is yours made in Spain? How long ago did you get it if you don’t mind me asking? There was another post about the chain that had a discolourised look, is yours like this too? Is it normal? I’m on the waitlist but want to know if this is the case so I can check mine out properly when I get that call. Fingers crossed I’ll be able to get one. We’ll see I guess!

Reactions: bag345addict
Very cute and love your 2 other bags. It’s adorable being hung like that. Is yours made in Spain? How long ago did you get it if you don’t mind me asking? There was another post about the chain that had a discolourised look, is yours like this too? Is it normal? I’m on the waitlist but want to know if this is the case so I can check mine out properly when I get that call. Fingers crossed I’ll be able to get one. We’ll see I guess!
I just got mine and the chain does show some silver in the inner part of the links. Here she is hitching a ride on my steamer.:biggrin:20180225_171253.jpg