Mini Trapeze or GST ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know this is Celine thread, but i need any suggest about this.
    I have a beige Gst ghw , but i never used it , should i sell it and buy mini trapeze or keep it? I already have medium coq trapeze, but i think about getting a mini size too..
    Gst or mini trapeze ??

2. Ask yourself why you haven't used it... I personally love the GST but if there are too many reasons as to why you haven't used it, then maybe you should get another bag you would use and is more functional for you.

3. For whatever reason, I am not a fan of the GST.

But, I really am never a fan of unused bags.

Sell the GST but be sure you use the money recouped to buy a bag you will actually enjoy using.

Good luck!

4. Is there a reason why you are not using the gst? Imo, i will never have same bags but in different sizes, because end of the day either one bag is just going to be unused. I will keep the gst.

5. I worried that bag will not structured anymore if i use it T_T because the rumour about saging.. On the other hand, i've 2 children, so it's hard for me to use a bag without long strap.. But still i feel not sure to sell my gst..