Mini Trampoline/Rebounder

1. I've found an indoor form of exercise that's low-impact, and something I can do in my apartment. I've narrowed down my rebounder/mini-trampoline options and I'm going for either a Needak or a Cellerciser.

Does anyone own a mini trampoline and can give me advice? TIA! :flowers:

2. I don't have one, but I'd love to get one. Very interested in the replies you receive!

3. eBay Blogs - EVERYTHING REBOUNDING

I found this guide to buying a rebounder to be very helpful. It also provides resources for those who are just starting to learn about rebounding.

4. I have had a Dave Hall Cellerciser for over 10 years and it has held up well. Mine folds in half for storage. I think that and Needak and both fine.

Fauve

5. Thanks so much! I ordered a Needak half-fold and it'll come on Friday, if UPS cooperates! :yahoo:

6. I have one :smile: LOVE IT :smile:
    I don't know if it really makes much of a difference, but I did notice I toned up some :smile: and I googled it and it's supposed to have tons of health benefits :smile:

It's just fun and easy to start doing :smile:

7. Mine came on Friday and I have to set it up and see how it works!

Kis, I heard the same about the rebounder, and I'm just glad I have a form of exercise that will work for me. Does yours make a lot of noise when you're bouncing? I live in a top floor apt. and while I was told to not worry, I don't want to annoy my neighbors!

8. The only noise comes from me blasting music =p

It's actually really quiet.. just abit of squeaks?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice