mini tanner - studded or plain?

I just orderd the plain one. I think it depends on how you dress. I love to wear clothes with rhinestone and studs on it so I want my bags to be plain. Otherwise I feel like a christmas tree.

Well it sounds like studs win out! Now I just need to find a $100 off $300 code... since that bag is $298, can it be used on that (with tax it would be well over $300)? Or do I have to use a 25% off?

I love the studded and will likely pick one up with the recent 25% off coupon but think the plain is a better choice if your aim is a more timeless style. However, as a trend, studs have a kind of a bold, rocker chic timelessness...I mean, does rocker edge ever really go out of style? I say get both, because mini-Ts are mighty addictive. :cloud9:

I love the studded and will likely pick one up with the recent 25% off coupon but think the plain is a better choice if your aim is a more timeless style. However, as a trend, studs have a kind of a bold, rocker chic timelessness...I mean, does rocker edge ever really go out of style? I say get both, because mini-Ts are mighty addictive. :cloud9:

I'll have a plain black one and a studded saddle (if I do the exchange)! I think I like the saddle color better than the cognac. Not sure till I see them in person...