Mini Tanner in Watermelon/snow - too bright?

manolita

Oct 15, 2010
I got my mini Tanner with PCE and it looked coralish inside the store. When I got home I was surprised it looked kind of neonish in daylight.
I still love it but I am curious to know if anybody else feels the same way.

I love it. I saw the watermelon color in the perforated duffle when I bought my coral Courtenay and I was wishing the Courtenay was watermelon instead of coral. I didn't see it in sunlight though. I think for a small bag like the mini-Tanner, the bright color is great.

I love it. I saw the watermelon color in the perforated duffle when I bought my coral Courtenay and I was wishing the Courtenay was watermelon instead of coral. I didn't see it in sunlight though. I think for a small bag like the mini-Tanner, the bright color is great.

How does the coral compare to the watermelon? I must be color blind because to me they looked the same:cool:

Manolita, I know exactly how you feel because I was in the same situation as you a few days ago! Saw the mini tanner in watermelon in store and loved it, brought it home and then it suddenly looked more pinkish and neon-ish... so I went back and exchanged for the coral color!

The watermelon is definitely slightly lighter with bright pink tones, whereas the coral has more of an orange tone to it... I hope that helps!

I've attached screenshots of both colors from their website...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-31 at 12.17.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-31 at 12.17.01 AM.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 516
  • Screen Shot 2013-01-31 at 12.17.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-31 at 12.17.16 AM.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 561
Manolita, I know exactly how you feel because I was in the same situation as you a few days ago! Saw the mini tanner in watermelon in store and loved it, brought it home and then it suddenly looked more pinkish and neon-ish... so I went back and exchanged for the coral color!

The watermelon is definitely slightly lighter with bright pink tones, whereas the coral has more of an orange tone to it... I hope that helps!

I've attached screenshots of both colors from their website...

I know! But the perforate leather is so cool! I also considered the sand color but thought it is a little blah