GST is being discontinued

I have :
mini square red carvier shw
Mini rectangular black rhw
Classic jumbo black ghw
Boy small lambskin ghw
Deauville tote denim

what would u choose?

Which one would you use more? From what you listed in your collection the GST seems like the right choice but only if it fits in your lifestyle. On the other hand, you seem to like smaller bags so I guess the mini would work. I personally wouldn't choose the GST in that color but this isn't about me. I think you should go with the one that you would use more

Which one would you use more? From what you listed in your collection the GST seems like the right choice but only if it fits in your lifestyle. On the other hand, you seem to like smaller bags so I guess the mini would work. I personally wouldn't choose the GST in that color but this isn't about me. I think you should go with the one that you would use more

I rotate my bags as i have many bags.....i say its more likely "collecting" than "workhorse bag"
I like to have something in light colour & since GST is being discontinued,i thought it might be a good idea to buy GST now.
At the same time, mini flab is hard to come by 😔

I rotate my bags as i have many bags.....i say its more likely "collecting" than "workhorse bag"
I like to have something in light colour & since GST is being discontinued,i thought it might be a good idea to buy GST now.
At the same time, mini flab is hard to come by 😔

I would go with the discontinued GST as it will be near impossible to find. Question where are you purchasing it from? You already have a few mini's so wiser choice would be to get the GST. If you find you are not thrilled with it, the resell value will make up for it.

Mini isn't so hard to come by if you are ok with black lamb.

I'd go with GST as you have more minis.

I love my GST and minis equally but I think you have mini covered for now

Do you like the GST or are you only considering it because it's being discontinued? I would personally go for another mini because I love the way they look and they're functional for my lifestyle. And I see that you have the Deauville tote which I also prefer over the GST. Good luck!

The GST is a great bag, I think it is the most useful bag in my collection. It holds a great deal, easy access to your belongings, and it is beautiful. You have mini's already...