Rectangle Mini Flap Club!

I love them both. The reg. is more classic imo and has more room. The square is cuter and more chic. I'm petite but they both work fine for me on crossbody(i think:P). But if I have to choose only one then I would go for the square for variety( I already have m/l classics and a reissue which are similar shape to the reg).

I have both and love them equally!!

Chain lengths arent the biggest difference, actually it is not that recognizeable at all unless you put both on at the same time.

Rec fits a little more than square.

If you are an iphone 7plus (over any huge phone) user like myself, then you might prefer the rec cus it fits better. Square still fits but it is a little snug.

Reactions: eckw and Auvina15
I had a choice but I chose square over rectangular because I wanted to be able to carry it on the shoulder. Shoulder carry was more important than crossbody for me. I have many crossbody bags in LV and one in Chanel. I am 5'4" and the chain length of the square is too short for crossbody. I knew that but after my experience with the woc I knew I wanted the shorter chain. The woc bouncing around and flopping when I walked drove me crazy. So deciding between square and rectangle, a big factor is your height and how you like to carry the bag.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

Right now I am leaning towards the square... as the first one to get!!! Having choices only leads to feeling we may not have made the right decision... and buying more bags!

Hello ladies!

I would like to know your preference between those two small bags.
As I have watched some youtube videos I understand that those two bags take about the same stuff.
As of shape, which one do you prefer? The Mini Square or the Mini Rectangular?
Your advice is always appreciated.

TIA:hbeat:
I like both shapes at different times. Does anyone use either as a clutch type bag? I know the chain takes up a lot of space but I wondered if it is useful that way.

I bought d blue chevron square first...hardly use. Mayb abit too small for me...cant realy fit much...for daily essential.
And i bought d mini rec later...i use it ton...
And it fit more then the square...
I love bought chain length for diff style...
I think we need both in collection.
Size refence is 5'6 .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180422-223940.png
    Screenshot_20180422-223940.png
    583.1 KB · Views: 1,324
I had the same dilemma a few months ago and went with the rectangular mini as it suits my frame better than the square. They are both beautiful though, so you probably can’t go wrong picking either one :smile:

Attachments

• DCD3D8FE-2A6A-4B1D-809F-FD8221930A4B.jpeg
    DCD3D8FE-2A6A-4B1D-809F-FD8221930A4B.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 1,232
Don't have any minis, but I would get the mini rectangle if getting, because it's a little larger and in a bag this small any extra space even an inch or so is welcome! I like the rectangle shape better since more similar to regular flaps. Also I prefer longer straps, I don't crossbody but most purses marketed as crossbody are long shoulder bags for me, I want it to hit at or below my hip not above, unless it's a very short under the arm type bag.

Reactions: MahaM
Since I carry a kitchen sink with me I can’t buy mini but if I ever decide to go for it it’ll be rectangular mini as the chain is of right length and shape is more classy IMO. In any case they’re both very beautiful so you can’t go wrong with either of them. Good luck!

06de42f8-98be-45b5-ad4a-4be86feca126.jpg

hi girls really need a lot of opinion and suggestions

I really can’t decide between the Grey or the Black !??
Both Caviar Leather and LGH and both this season 26 series!

I have always had my eyes on the black in this leather and hardware and it was very difficult to get hold of it. But when I seen the grey I literally fallen in love with it .

Please help me decide which one should I let go off ?
Or why should I keep 2 of the same bags in different? I really don’t know what to do ?? Any takers ?? Lol [emoji13]

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
View attachment 4153471

I have always had my eyes on the black in this leather and hardware and it was very difficult to get hold of it. But when I seen the grey I literally fallen in love with it .

Or why should I keep 2 of the same bags in different? I really don’t know what to do ?? Any takers ?? Lol [emoji13]
For me, black. But the grey is perhaps a seasonal bag and you can perhaps buy another black soon ? But there are annual price increases...
If money isn't a problem, keep both. I have many same bags in different colors.

Reactions: 133nch
View attachment 4153471

Both are beautiful but I love the black very versatile and can work with any outfit! It’s also less color transfer, pending price increase in upcoming Cruise (November) on Classic Mini and you stated earlier that the Black is your perfect combo! Don’t let your heart derail you from the color even though the gray is a seasonal color or you can keep both if funds are not an option!

Reactions: 133nch