Mini Spy: Tribal vs. Petrol Blue- Need Help!

Lo14

Jun 12, 2007
Hello:

I am a fairly new spy bag owner (the orginal spy in honey-i attached a pic) and am faced with a dilemma:confused1:. I LOVE my spy, but would also like to purchase a mini spy for the occasions when I don't want to carry a big bag. I am desperately searching for a petrol blu mini spy which I cannot find anywhere!!! So I settled for a tribal mini spy...which is a lot cuter than the tribal regular spy bag...see pic. I went ahead and purchased this at a steal because it's new and the colors are very nice. But I will sell it in a heartbeat if I can find a petol blue mini spy:P!

Any ideas where I can get one??? Please help!

Attachments

• 6c14_1.jpg
    6c14_1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 101
  • myminispy.jpg
    myminispy.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 146
Honestly, I'd be really surprised if you found a petrol baby spy anytime soon. Your best bet is to either ask Fendi to do a search for you (which they may not do if you aren't a really good customer of theirs) and to check eBay relentlessly.

I think the tribal is cute in the baby spy, though!

Feel free to use the pic. I don't mind.

I passed up a Petrol Blue spy not long ago...I wasn't thinking straight:Push:!! I do like the Tribal one though. I may grow attached and end up keeping it.

I'm interesting in hearing opinions on the tribal mini spy. I saw that a lot of people didn't like the regualr sized tribal:tdown:.