mini speedy key chain question...

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
I posted a link earlier to a auction for one of these and they were asking $1600 for something that turns out sold for around $600.00....well, I was at Saks today at Somerset in Michigan and I asked this dark headed SA - if she knew anything about this key chain, she looked at me and said LV never sold anything like this - I was like wow, I told her it must of been LE or something from a couple of years ago...she looked at me like I was crazy! Whatever, then I asked her about the new silver mirror mini pochette key chain and she looked at me like I was from Mars -LITERALLY!!! she said, ah NO - we only have the silver Pochette ....I was like, this is going no where! She was rude too, I want to go back tomorrow, while I am still in town and tell her I wasn't fibing and that the little mini speedy key chain did exist...so my question to you, when did LV have this item in stock? So I can correctly inform her and let her know I am NOT from Mars...thanks!!!!!!!!

The mini Speedy and a few other styles are said to be available for VIPs only but I saw them for sale in my boutique (Sydney) a couple of months ago and it's limited.:yes: The Miroir Cles also exist unless it sold out. The SA you spoke to might not be well informed.:shrugs:

Willie- Yeah those are the VIP ones..there are also a couple called the Icon minis which are like this:
cruisec2319.jpg

and come in several other styles..a nomade lockit, mono lockit and a mono speedy.

According to karen's website this one has been launched with the re-opening of the Champs Elysees store

VUITTON-VALISE-COWHIDE-19.JPEG
VUITTON-VALISE-COWHIDE-NOIR-15.JPEG

VUITTON-VALISE-COWHIDE-22.JPEG

They launched a multicolor mini lockit to celebrate the first anniversary of the re-opening of the Champs Elysees store. This one was limited to 101 pieces and only available at the 101 avenue des Champs Elysees store.

MULTICOLORE-MINI-LOCKIT-33.JPG

MULTICOLORE-MINI-LOCKIT-32.JPG