mini speedy key chain question...

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
Chicago, IL
I posted a link earlier to a auction for one of these and they were asking $1600 for something that turns out sold for around $600.00....well, I was at Saks today at Somerset in Michigan and I asked this dark headed SA - if she knew anything about this key chain, she looked at me and said LV never sold anything like this - I was like wow, I told her it must of been LE or something from a couple of years ago...she looked at me like I was crazy! Whatever, then I asked her about the new silver mirror mini pochette key chain and she looked at me like I was from Mars -LITERALLY!!! she said, ah NO - we only have the silver Pochette ....I was like, this is going no where! She was rude too, I want to go back tomorrow, while I am still in town and tell her I wasn't fibing and that the little mini speedy key chain did exist...so my question to you, when did LV have this item in stock? So I can correctly inform her and let her know I am NOT from Mars...thanks!!!!!!!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
The mini Speedy and a few other styles are said to be available for VIPs only but I saw them for sale in my boutique (Sydney) a couple of months ago and it's limited.:yes: The Miroir Cles also exist unless it sold out. The SA you spoke to might not be well informed.:shrugs:

Willie7027

Sep 3, 2006
In fact, Karen has 2 VIP Speedy key chains. One in vachetta and one in black. Both are 570.00.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Willie- Yeah those are the VIP ones..there are also a couple called the Icon minis which are like this:

and come in several other styles..a nomade lockit, mono lockit and a mono speedy.

VuittonGanG

Nov 5, 2006
According to karen's website this one has been launched with the re-opening of the Champs Elysees store

They launched a multicolor mini lockit to celebrate the first anniversary of the re-opening of the Champs Elysees store. This one was limited to 101 pieces and only available at the 101 avenue des Champs Elysees store.