Mini Speedy in Burgundy REVEAL!

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Hello! Some of you may know that I snatched up a Mini Speedy on the 'bay in Burgundy. The season is still a mystery. It's definitely a burgundy colour ... could it be Chianti? I'd love to know your thoughts.

As the Olive Mini Speedy before her ... she is SUPER CUTE! Beautiful colour. I've never had a red bag before and not sure I could pull off a brighter red, but this is darker and more wearable for me. Her only imperfection is a spot on the leather that attaches the handle ring to the bag. I actually don't mind ... the bag was super inexpensive AND I'm thinking it's a spot from dyeing?

And now ... her reveal! The most true colour (to my monitor) is the two taken on the table (although maybe a bit more purple in the photos than IRL). The one in partial sun came out more red to me than IRL.

Edited: Okay, maybe it's more a mix of the two photos maybe. UGH ... some colours are so hard to photograph! I need riry to take a photo of this bag ... she was able to capture the true colour of the Olive. Maybe she could do the same with this bag! :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgundy1.jpg
    burgundy1.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 633
  • burgundy2.jpg
    burgundy2.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 597
  • burgundy3.jpg
    burgundy3.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 605
Another cutie for our dear Moonstarr! Your reveals have been so exciting lately... each time, it's a beautiful bag in a GORGEOUS color. This one is no exception.

Hmmm.... I remember that Chianti came with gunmetal hardware, so maybe it's Chianti? Some other tpfers who have this color would know better, though. Either way, it's lovely!

btw- drooling over your avatar, as usual. I think it's my favorite one so far.

this look so cute! base on pic it does seems a little different from lindap chiati pic :thinking: either way it's very adorable and the color is lovely. congrats!!

I love it, it's GORGEOUS!! I have the chianti but the color doesn't quite look the same, your burgandy looks a little lighter, almost like a raspberry in certain pics. It's a mystery! I wonder if you would have any luck if you emailed Linea Pelle and asked them? Or possibly ask the seller where she purchased it from?