Mini SLG reveal

tinaaaa

O.G.
May 1, 2012
Recently got a raise and bonus at work so I rewarded myself with a little SLG and stored the rest into savings. Haven't seen many reveals on this item but I needed something that would fit my keys since my car key was still too long the 6 key holder. Presenting the 4 key holder in damier ebene. So surprised seeing it with silver hardware but I love it since I already have the key cles with gold hardware~

1487572313663.jpeg

1487572006147.jpeg

Recently got a raise and bonus at work so I rewarded myself with a little SLG and stored the rest into savings. Haven't seen many reveals on this item but I needed something that would fit my keys since my car key was still too long the 6 key holder. Presenting the 4 key holder in damier ebene. So surprised seeing it with silver hardware but I love it since I already have the key cles with gold hardware~

View attachment 3611070

View attachment 3611063

Love the reveal! I actually just got this myself not too long ago, but in Damier Graphite. My first LV item ever! I'm very happy with it and it's so versatile. I got mine for similar reasons as well, but find that I use it more like a mini-wallet type thing when I need something quick and on the go. Love that you can throw keys, cash, cards and coins in there.

Congrats on the raise!!

View attachment 3611070

View attachment 3611063

Lovely key holder. I'm eyeing this for some time now. Thinking of matching Damier Graphite for my husband. I wish Damier Ebene comes with gold hardware

View attachment 3611070

View attachment 3611063

Can you post a pic of the inside and how it looks with keys?

Reactions: PurseAddict728
Love the reveal! I actually just got this myself not too long ago, but in Damier Graphite. My first LV item ever! I'm very happy with it and it's so versatile. I got mine for similar reasons as well, but find that I use it more like a mini-wallet type thing when I need something quick and on the go. Love that you can throw keys, cash, cards and coins in there.

Congrats on the raise!!
Thanks so much! Yeah, I love how convenient it is as a wallet. The cles was my first item from LV and it has held up really well. Sent it in for repair when I bought this one, can't wait for it to come back.

Lovely key holder. I'm eyeing this for some time now. Thinking of matching Damier Graphite for my husband. I wish Damier Ebene comes with gold hardware
Really works for longer keys. I have the cles as well and I love it a lot but I wanted to be able to store my car keys in it as well when I switched to smaller bags.