mini skinny question

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm considering getting getting the signature mini skinny in the burgundy color but I have a question... how many card pockets does it have exactly? and also is it more like a coin purse, or does it open up partially like a wallet?? Sorry if these are stupid questions. I've seen them in the stores, just have never taken a close look. :shame:

2. Coach - COACH HAMPTONS SIGNATURE MINI SKINNY
    is this what you're talking about?
    cause it's really like a change purse. perfect size for a few credit cards and some cash, but that's about it. but it has one outside pocket, but i never put anything in there cause i'd probably lose it.

3. One other pocket that could fit a couple more cards. The inside can also fit credit cards and ID, quite a bit actually as well as change and the nano. My phone fits tightly in there as well.

4. Its just for essentials so if you are a charge it kind of gal, or debit or just need your ID when you're out and about its perfect. It also comes with a key ring for your keys.

5. maybe if i didn't carry so many credit cards, i could fit more in there! :P

6. You could use a mini skinny as a wallet and a change purse. If you want to use it as a wallet, you can fit a few credit cards and some money in it. There would also be enough room to put a lot of change in it, if you were going to use it just as a change purse... But i wouldn't put credit cards, money, and change in it together

7. about five cards fit inside and some cash.

8. Perfect! Thanks guys :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice