mini skinny keychain

zumbagirl

Nov 18, 2007
Hope this isn't a silly question, but how many of you attach your keys to your mini skinny as opposed to a keychain.:confused1:

If you do, how is that working for you? Is it very bulky?

Hope this isn't a silly question, but how many of you attach your keys to your mini skinny as opposed to a keychain.:confused1:

If you do, how is that working for you? Is it very bulky?
I'm waiting for my skinny mini but I do use my LV cles(same idea) as a key chain. I keep my drivers lic inside so that I can just grab my kids and go :smile:

hope tis gives you an idea

I love the mini skinny, I just don't put a lot of stuff in there so it won't get too bulky. I usually keep my empty unless I'm running out without my purse then I put my license and credit card.

At one time I had quite an LV cles collection but I've since had to part with them all. I really do wish that Coach would use a similar "keychain" instead of the split ring so it would be easier to switch back and forth! If they'd do that I'd own a ton of mini skinnies!!!

I don't attach it to my keys...I just keep it inside of my purse and put my membership cards in it (discount cards, club cards etc) - that way they're all accessible. I LOVE mini skinnies though - I just picked up a teal patent leather one!
HOLLA!

i attach it to my keys too. i used to keep my BART tickets in there when i worked in san francisco and had to cross the bay everyday. but i stopped working there, so now i just have some extra ponytails and bobby pins inside.

i don't find it too bulky. occassionally it'll hit my leg while i'm driving because the mini skinny hangs low, but i don't mind.