Mini Skinnies -- Am I the only one. .

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. . .that just loves them? I cant help it, theyre just so cute! I went to the outlet the other day and picked up these two.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS. They DID have a black leather Daphne at my outlet! I wanted it so bad! BUT -- I've decided I need to save for a new camera now since I've been borrowing my boyfriends and I cant take his back with me to NC :crybaby:

2. Congrats on the new purchases they look great!

3. YAY you got both the mini skinnies that you wanted!! I had two of them.. and ended up using my Coach ID card holder way more just because my dorm didn't need keys for entry so I had no use for the keyring. When I have keys again I might get another one.. they're adorable :heart:

4. how much was the daphne?
    i'm dying for one!

5. Congrats on the BEAUTIFUL purchases!!!! Love the both :love:

6. I LOVE MINI SKINNIES TOO! Congrats on the awesome purchase! :o)

7. Yeah V! Spill! How much was it?

I think mini skinnies are adorable, too! My problem is I buy them and then never use them. I'll just take them out and admire them occasionally. I'm bad about wristlet's, too.:shame:

The big Vegas trip is coming up and I'm sooooo excited to hit the outlet there!!!

8. Thank you girls!

lol Yes ma'am I did. I was shocked they even had the black one! I was so happy! I know what you mean, my dorm requires keys for entry and I messed up my lanyard so now I will probably put it on the black one which I put my car/house key on for now.

It was on clearance for $439! I forget what the discount is for clearance items, I think 30-40% off? Plus the discount just for them being at the outlet. SUCH a good price! I wish I couldve gotten it but I need to save, save, save! Heres the number: 850 650 2884.

Thanks girl! I saw your green zebra tote there too, I wanted it so much! But I couldnt get that for the same reason I couldnt get the Daphne :crybaby: I'm so sad thinking about them both. .I need to hit the lottery!

9. OMG A! You gotta write me ASAP as soon as you get back from Vegas! I want pictures girl! Hotels and handcuffs remember? LOL. Oh and the Daphne, like above, it was $439 PLUS the store discount PLUS the clearance discount! SOMEONE BUY IT!

10. yeah i just picked up another one, i had one but i beat it to death and seeing how instead of applying for a credit card i just picked up a cash card from my bank, its perfect for me. and they are really just so cute! i love both!! i would spend my whole morning deciding which one to use lol.

11. mini skinnies are awesome! I love the black one, I've been looking for one of those.

12. I love mini skinnies..currently I only have one. hmm...maybe next weekend when I go on vacation that will change. I really adore the black one w/ the front pocket...so cute! How much was that one?

13. Retail was $68 and I got it for $39.99!

14. was not a fan but thanks for making me want one now! (like I don't covet enought things right now...)

15. LOL Its okay I, tPF has taught me you can never have enough so I'm sticking to that :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice