Mini signature?

Mokey

Is trying to behave
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I was in the outlet today and there is a lot of the mini signature. Is this still in or is this out? I am looking at the soho flap hobo with the buckle and the e/w soft duffle. I am contemplating the signature or the leather. I usually go for signature, but I am not sure about the mini signature. Thanks for the help, Mokey

Do you mean if the small siggies are in fashion currently? Signature is.. Coach's signature LOL, so small or big siggies are just based on your preference. Some like them small and some like them with the big Cs, its just based on what you like.

So this is a case where size doesn't matter? I just haven't seen any mini signature at all until I went in there and they had so many.

That is very good to know. I just prefer the signature to the leather for the most part. I tend to get bored with the leather really quickly. Thanks for the opinions. Keep them coming please!

In my opinion, it depends on the colour and size of the bag. I love my mini-signature burgandy flap bag. However, if it's a large bag, I prefer the large signature.

Attachments

• Coach Collection 006.jpg
    Coach Collection 006.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 55
I like the minisig on acessories. I have one minisig bag. I always felt that bag was special cause it's the only minisig bag I have and I tend to not like it on bags. LOL.

I am trying to decide between an e/w soft duffle or a soho buckle hobo (larger one). I have had a soft duffle and love it. I have never tried a flap so I am a little intrigued. Anyone have opinions on which they think is better? Thanks again everyone! Mokey

They have black, brown and white leather ones. They have brown and black mini sig and leather ones. In the duffles they have the same colors and fabrics/leathers. I wish I could make a decision!!!!!!