Mini Sac HL or Wapity?

p10382911_ph_hero.jpg
Mini Sac.......or the
p10860610_ph_hero.jpg
Wapity?
I'd have to say Wapity! I'd think you'd have more uses with it.

Wapity!! It's just so much more fun to say than Mini Sac.

But really... I would go with the wapity because you can use it for a camera case or a make up bag or a clutch type bag. I don't see the mini sac being as functional.

WAPITY!! I love it:love::love::love:! I have it in white MC and I put my digi camera, lipgloss, and IDs (there is an inside pocket) and I'm set for a day of sites! :biggrin:

i'd say the wapity also. it's more functional and practical than the mini sac. it's nice how you can wear it around your wrist. the mini sac being a handheld bag and it being so small just doesn't do it for me. plus i like the fact that the wapity has an inside pocket. it's too cute.

I have the mini sac hl and i was really looking into getting the wapity. I used the mini sac when I was younger....now it just doesnt look right so i'm passing it on to my boyfriends niece.

I Have Both The White & The Black MC Mini Sac HLs ~ I LOVE Them. I Never Got Around To The Mono (Which Is So Cute!)......Though The Wapity Seems To Have Function To It. Let Us Know What You Decide!