Mini Sac HL or Wapity?

1. I am looking for a cute little daytime accessory but I am not sure if I should choose the mini sac or the wapity, they are both really so0o0o0oo0 cute!:love:

2. [​IMG]Mini Sac.......or the[​IMG]Wapity?
    I'd have to say Wapity! I'd think you'd have more uses with it.

3. honestly i don't like either. but if i had to pick one it would be the wapity. definately not both.

4. Wapity. I had the baby speedy and it doesn't do it for me.

5. I have too much stuff to ever fit in either of those bags but if I had to chose it would be the Wapity.

6. wapity...:Push:

7. Wapity!! It's just so much more fun to say than Mini Sac.

But really... I would go with the wapity because you can use it for a camera case or a make up bag or a clutch type bag. I don't see the mini sac being as functional.

8. WAPITY!! I love it:love::love::love:! I have it in white MC and I put my digi camera, lipgloss, and IDs (there is an inside pocket) and I'm set for a day of sites! :biggrin:

9. i'd say the wapity also. it's more functional and practical than the mini sac. it's nice how you can wear it around your wrist. the mini sac being a handheld bag and it being so small just doesn't do it for me. plus i like the fact that the wapity has an inside pocket. it's too cute.

10. I have the mini sac hl and i was really looking into getting the wapity. I used the mini sac when I was younger....now it just doesnt look right so i'm passing it on to my boyfriends niece.

11. the wapity

12. Wapity :love:

13. I Have Both The White & The Black MC Mini Sac HLs ~ I LOVE Them. I Never Got Around To The Mono (Which Is So Cute!)......Though The Wapity Seems To Have Function To It. Let Us Know What You Decide!

14. wapity.. mini sac looks like a kids purse to me.

15. Mini Sac!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice