Mini Sac du Jour in red or Louis Vuitton Cluny

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
Hi, I have been saving for Louis Vuitton Cluny bag but today I tried SDJ in deep dark red and really fell in love. The SA told me that they will have special evening for VIP customers with 10% discount tomorrow. I need your help should I go for my initial plan with LV or buy SDJ? I have to decide tomorrow. Tia. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446644647.047650.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1446644669.166454.jpg

Reactions: AuthenticChanel
Good morning[emoji255] handbag drama is a horrible game we play with ourselves. I'm an LV girl all the way, but the cluny is not one of my personal favorites. The SDJ is a beautiful bag. It seems easier to get in and out of,and the color is gorgeous.I'm a firm believer that you should go with your gut and you have been saving for the bag that has stole your heart. It is always easier to lean towards the one with a discount, but don't let the 10 percent be the deciding factor otherwise you may regret it later. If you had both bags sitting right in front of you and without a thought, which one would you grab first??? I look forward to seeing which of these beauties you decided to go with. [emoji4]

Good morning[emoji255] handbag drama is a horrible game we play with ourselves. I'm an LV girl all the way, but the cluny is not one of my personal favorites. The SDJ is a beautiful bag. It seems easier to get in and out of,and the color is gorgeous.I'm a firm believer that you should go with your gut and you have been saving for the bag that has stole your heart. It is always easier to lean towards the one with a discount, but don't let the 10 percent be the deciding factor otherwise you may regret it later. If you had both bags sitting right in front of you and without a thought, which one would you grab first??? I look forward to seeing which of these beauties you decided to go with. [emoji4]

Thank you very much! I never own any SL bag so I don't know how it will be. I love the clean design and simple shape of SDJ as well as the color. I originally wanted the Brea PM but then it looks a little bit dated and they did not have it at the store yet so I change to Cluny bb. I never seen Cluny in real, also in the waiting list. I know, I always have problems of making decision. I have one night to think and decide tomorrow:smile:

Thank you very much! I never own any SL bag so I don't know how it will be. I love the clean design and simple shape of SDJ as well as the color. I originally wanted the Brea PM but then it looks a little bit dated and they did not have it at the store yet so I change to Cluny bb. I never seen Cluny in real, also in the waiting list. I know, I always have problems of making decision. I have one night to think and decide tomorrow:smile:

I know it is sooooo hard. I'm in the same boat and I'm sure the kind people on the forum are tired of me trying to decide whether or not to keep my LV SL that I purchased June 2014 and have not used. I took photos to sell it then I couldn't do it. I finally have listed on two sites. The SL does not have anywhere to place a charm and I feel like it is missing just a little something. I purchased a charm from from the todem collection in hopes that it will bring this bag alive for me. If not then it has to go and will help me fund another bag. It would be nice if you could see the cluny. Well you can always purchase the SDJ and not use it and wait for the cluny to come in. If you just love the cluny then return the SDJ but be sure to ask about the return policy from where you are purchasing the SDJ. When I have wanted a bag I will call several LV boutiques and ask if they have what I'm looking for and they will have it sent to your local boutique. I would call San Francesco, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago, Atalanta, Beverly Hills, NYC, ect. Google the numbers and call your self. You should have a thirty day return, but LV only gives 14 days for a refund otherwise you will wind up with a store credit. I think it would help you decide if you can see them both and then you will know. I hope this helps. Please feel free to pm me anytime. If you tell me the size and color I don't mind calling a few stores for you. I think most of us have gone through this issue and it can give you a major headache. It is just plain crazy!!!!! Sheila

Oh my gosh!!! No wonder you had a hard time. It is the most beautiful shade of red. Now you are waiting for the cluny to come in to compare?? You will know the right bag for you, unless you can do both[emoji16][emoji16] i can see why it was or is hard to decide. The offer still stands if you want help trying to locate a cluny.