Mini Reveal!!

Jun 10, 2016
It's my pre-birthday weekend and I've been aching for this piece for awhile! I tend to buy most of my Louis Vuitton items on the pre-loved market and never go in the actual store. To say the least it was a riveting moment to get the whole experience! I couldn't find this combo pre-loved often and if I did, it was pretty darn close to retail price. I mine as well get the experience, right?

We were having lunch at the mall and I told my fiancé that I wanted to check Louis Vuitton and see if they had it. The first time we went, they didn't!! But after a little shopping (and a little drinking) I wanted to go back and look again because I had this feeling that they would, and lo and behold, they had ONE more hidden in the drawers.

I'll show a little skin :smile:

IMG_1500729804.536410.jpg
IMG_1500729823.818678.jpg
IMG_1500729867.120618.jpg
IMG_1500729879.844787.jpg

I wanted it soooo bad and I was so bummed when my fiancé said he would've gotten it for me if they had it. At first we were just going to look for fun. When I found out he was gonna buy it, I was just like, "ugh ya, we are going back! Let's triple check!" Hehe.

I'm afraid to use it now! It's perfect and I don't want to ruin it. Haha I can't imagine it's first nick or scratch! [emoji33]