Mini Reveal

Jan 29, 2014
Canada
I happened to be at Yorkdale in Toronto this weekend (it's a bit of a drive) and visited the Coach boutique.

I was surprised to see they had a hot stamping station in store and as I was waiting for my tag to be hot stamped, I saw they had larger ones in various colours with the Toronto skyline. I was able to choose one and take it for free!!

They're available in Toronto, B.C., Beijing, New York and I believe two other locations if I recall correctly!

20170226_165249.jpeg

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
Havana Daydreamin'
I happened to be at Yorkdale in Toronto this weekend (it's a bit of a drive) and visited the Coach boutique.

I was surprised to see they had a hot stamping station in store and as I was waiting for my tag to be hot stamped, I saw they had larger ones in various colours with the Toronto skyline. I was able to choose one and take it for free!!

They're available in Toronto, B.C., Beijing, New York and I believe two other locations if I recall correctly!

View attachment 3619906
Cool! [emoji173]

Reactions: TangerineKandy

WileyKit

Jan 18, 2017
Oh man, that's cool! I'm going to be right around the corner from Yorkdale when I go up to TO in April. I'm definitely going to need to stop in. (A question for you - I haven't driven in Toronto in something like ten years. What's driving like between Toronto and Milton these days? I'm trying to figure out if I can manage a diversion to the outlet while I'm there.)

Jan 29, 2014
Canada
There's usually a lot of traffic in Milton on the 401 but other than that my drive is always smooth sailing. You'll definitely have time for the outlets as well! I live about two hours from Toronto and Milton and Kitchener are the two busiest 401 locations haha

Reactions: WileyKit
Jan 29, 2014
Canada
Oh man, that's cool! I'm going to be right around the corner from Yorkdale when I go up to TO in April. I'm definitely going to need to stop in. (A question for you - I haven't driven in Toronto in something like ten years. What's driving like between Toronto and Milton these days? I'm trying to figure out if I can manage a diversion to the outlet while I'm there.)
Forgot to hit the reply button haha answer is above this one [emoji4]

Reactions: WileyKit

WileyKit

Jan 18, 2017
There's usually a lot of traffic in Milton on the 401 but other than that my drive is always smooth sailing. You'll definitely have time for the outlets as well! I live about two hours from Toronto and Milton and Kitchener are the two busiest 401 locations haha
Yay, thank you! I keep remembering those Hide House commercials that were on the radio all the time when I was a kid - "it's WORTH the drive to Acton!" ;)