Mini Reveal!

So adorable! Congrats!

Congrats. For me the French purse is the perfect sized wallet!

Very nice and I am sure durable purse!
Many congrats :smile:

Very nice, enjoy using her

Thanks everyone!

This is actually my second French purse and I was surprised to notice that this Oak one was made in Spain. The leather, as you can tell, is very smooth and the construction is superb.

My other French purse, in Poppy Red, was made in China. The Chinese made purse is beautiful, and the leather has more texture to it, but the construction just doesn't seem as nice as this new Spanish version.
IMG_1488037473.951658.jpg
IMG_1488037489.001581.jpg

Reactions: Skater
Thanks everyone!

This is actually my second French purse and I was surprised to notice that this Oak one was made in Spain. The leather, as you can tell, is very smooth and the construction is superb.

My other French purse, in Poppy Red, was made in China. The Chinese made purse is beautiful, and the leather has more texture to it, but the construction just doesn't seem as nice as this new Spanish version.
View attachment 3616144
View attachment 3616145
Congrats!

Beautiful purse, I love French purse, they are the prefect size! Looking for one myself with oak colour. Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking? They are delisted on mulberry website. :sad:

Beautiful purse, I love French purse, they are the prefect size! Looking for one myself with oak colour. Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking? They are delisted on mulberry website. :sad:

I had to call around to a few stores in the US to locate one, specifically the plaque version as I didn't want the one with the little Mulberry tree.

I'd try that if you're hoping to buy one. :smile: