Mini reveal :)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I've been wanting this bracelet for a while and being the typical struggling college student, I was never able to afford it. But then yesterday, I happened to find this beauty at a Nordstrom Rack hehe. Sorry for the crappy pics. They're from my iPhone and I'm leaving for school. Thanks for letting me share!

image-678401562.jpg
  2. That's gorgeous; I love it! Congrats!

3. That's a great find :smile:

4. that's a beauty, i might have to check out Nordstrom rack ;) congratulations!

5. Did you buy it recently? and how much was it? I going to have to check my NR out this weekend.

6. Thank you all! :smile:

Hi squeaky! Yes I bought it 2 days ago and it was half off of $92 soo I paid $42 for it!! Lol there was also a matching necklace but I don't wear necklaces much so I left that for another lucky lady to find!

7. Oooo what a steal! :smile:

8. Haha I wanted the same bracelet but I did not want to pay full price for it. Thanks to you. I got it at Nordstrom rack today for $42.97. I love that bracelet.

9. Omg!! That's awesome lol. Congrats to you as well!! :smile:

10. that is fricken gorgeous!!! Half off! sa-weeeet! Congratulations!

11. very pretty!

12. very nice :smile:

13. Gorgeous bracelet! Congrats!

14. super cute, great find :smile: