Mini Reveal! My new daily staple.

Ta-da! My new TODS zip up wallet in blue. I had deliberated between this color and pink, finally settling for blue as I figured it would hold up better against dirt.

Attachments

• 1409622943747.jpg
    1409622943747.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,100
I adore the silver hardware against the blue. Love the simple logo plate on the outside of the wallet. The zip pulls with ease. Wallet opens up to card slots on the left, coin compartment on the right and bill slots on top.

Attachments

• 1409623068608.jpg
    1409623068608.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,093
  • 1409623084372.jpg
    1409623084372.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 1409623096866.jpg
    1409623096866.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,084
Close up pictures. I had been looking for a compact wallet for some time and this truly fits the bill. Many thanks to the kind ladies for sharing your experiences with TODS. This is my very first TODS purchase and I am very happy with my purchase. The leather looks great and feels sturdy. My next purchase is likely to be a pair of loafers, we'll see. *winks : )

Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• 1409623220157.jpg
    1409623220157.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,069
  • 1409623230417.jpg
    1409623230417.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,063
I love the way you presented your reveal, frenzied! The owls are too adorable. And the wallet is even prettier in your photographs than it was on the Farfetch website. On their site, I was really confused about how the wallet opened and closed, and where the bills went. I think Farfetch (or Tod's) needs to hire you to do their photography!

The blue is such a dramatic shade. You're quite right about it being perfect with silver hardware.

Now... about those loafers... :giggles:

OMG....the owls are so cute!!! Love your presentation reveal.......and you know I love that blue with the silver hardware. Gorgeous wallet, enjoy! Think I will check out Tod's!!! :woohoo:

I love the way you presented your reveal, frenzied! The owls are too adorable. And the wallet is even prettier in your photographs than it was on the Farfetch website. On their site, I was really confused about how the wallet opened and closed, and where the bills went. I think Farfetch (or Tod's) needs to hire you to do their photography!

The blue is such a dramatic shade. You're quite right about it being perfect with silver hardware.

Now... about those loafers... :giggles:

You are too kind Elaine! My reveal is nothing compared to yours. I am sure yours sent many hearts a fluttering and possibly created new lemmings for a number of us! I did share feedback with Farfetch that it will be greatly beneficial if more product shots can be added as there really isn't much information and pictures to study. I'm very glad I chose the blue, it really is vibrant (though deep) irl.

Those loafers look so beautiful (saw them displayed in a full circle at the airport). The array of colors, oh my, you'll be spoilt for choice!

OMG....the owls are so cute!!! Love your presentation reveal.......and you know I love that blue with the silver hardware. Gorgeous wallet, enjoy! Think I will check out Tod's!!! :woohoo:

The owls are in fact hand creams. The head twists opens and the 'stomach' is full of hand cream (disclaimer, no owls are hurt in the process of retrieving hand cream). One of them is already empty but I can't bear to throw it away as it is too cute.

I can now see your love for blue handbags! It is really gorgeous with silver hardware. I have been drawn to blue a lot lately but trying to exercise restraint towards an entire wardrobe of blue tops and bags.

Have fun checking out TODS and if you get anything, you'll know I'll love to know!

frenziedhandbag, congratulation on your new wallet! It looks so marvellous!!! And those Tod's zippers - aren't they great? I'm loving Tod's zippers.

And this sentence from ElainePG is so true. :biggrin:

Oh dear, so sorry to miss this from you! I agree, I am loving how the zipper is so smooth and easy to use very glad I chose TODS over LV!