Mini reveal but too bad it left as quickly as it arrived

Dec 17, 2013
I have been hunting for a compact wallet for some time. I looked at BV but read from the threads at BV forum that the card slots stretches over time. I looked at LV too... But eventually I found Ferragamo and after reading up all I can on the unanimous feedback from fellow PFers' that the quality is superb, I went hunting for my first Ferragamo. I managed to find a brand new unused wallet at a really good price. When it arrived, it was really love at first sight! The workmanship of the wallet was excellent. It was saffiano leather and I can tell why the ladies whom had it shared it is sturdy and looks as good as it did on the day they bought it. Now, I do have a separate card case that houses the cards that I use regularly on a daily basis, so after slotting in the other cards (ID, library cards), I had five slots plus an ID window unused. The vara bow coin compartment was also a challenge to open. As much as I love the wallet, I decided to let it go and it sold within one night. The hunt for the perfect wallet continues. Pictures of the one that went away...

Dec 17, 2013
Finally, I can attach pictures. The color is a dark navy blue, with the vara bow coin compartment on one end, single billfold and eight compartments, with ID flap. It was beautiful, but too bad it did not work for me. The lady whom bought it from me was elated though. Glad it went to a better home.

Attachments

alphapha

Jan 18, 2014
Lala Land
The wallet looks so pretty! So sorry to hear that you had to let it go. Look on the bright side, the shopping shall continue! :smile:

Dec 17, 2013
it looks amazing! i feel like youve set me on a hunt now..
It is an amazing wallet. I love the color, the sturdy saffiano leather, the hardware... I think you should really hunt for one as it truly is a very pretty wallet.

It looks to be a great wallet. So sorry it didn't work for you. Why did it not work for you?

It is gorgeous and it was painful for me to let it go. Bought it in mint condition at an unbelievable low price. Mainly, the card slots were too many for me and I felt the coin compartment was a slight challenge to open. It is not a snap button. One needs to bend the bow away from you to access the coins and given the frequent usage of coins in my country, I am a little worried that it might not hold up but that is just my opinion and I think ladies whom owns this wallet will be able to give a more accurate opinion.

The wallet looks so pretty! So sorry to hear that you had to let it go. Look on the bright side, the shopping shall continue! :smile:
Thank you dear! I eventually bought a TODS compact wallet, in blue saffiano leather and it turned out to be what I truly wanted. I have turned my attention now to Ferragamo shoes but needs to finish reading the many threads on shoes first. ")