Mini Regan Reviews?

i just bought my first micro Regan from RM. Wondering how others with this bag have liked it. Does it hold up well?
I had one and liked how much it held. I did, however sell it. It was no fault of the bag, I just had too many small satchel style crossbodies. Mine was also in the distressed leather, which I wasn’t fully into. However I think it’s a really good style and still like its look and functionality. its just about the same sizers a mini Mac but holds way more.

I had one and liked how much it held. I did, however sell it. It was no fault of the bag, I just had too many small satchel style crossbodies. Mine was also in the distressed leather, which I wasn’t fully into. However I think it’s a really good style and still like its look and functionality. its just about the same sizers a mini Mac but holds way more.
Thank you for the feedback! Mine just came but now I’m scared to use it because I don’t want to wear it out lol

Thank you for the feedback! Mine just came but now I’m scared to use it because I don’t want to wear it out lol
Aw, it’ll be fine, glad you like it! As long as you don’t throw it, punch it, and drag it on concrete I think it’ll withstand wear :heart:They’re made to be used and loved.

What color and leather did you get?

Would you like to share a picture of your new micro Regan? Or even a modelling pic? :smile: I am waiting on delivery of mine, preloved from eBay and I think it might be the same as yours.

I got the shiny cracked leather in black. I think it’s so pretty! The hardware is a little lightweight feeling though.
It sounds lovely and that you’re pleased with it, so that’s great! You at least won’t have to worry about color transfer. That’s my #1 fear, especially since I favor lighter bags. Ive never actually had it happen to me, but it just seems like the worst.

And I agree, any pics are encouraged!

We do indeed have the same bag! Mine came yesterday but I haven’t used it yet. I was a little unsure when I opened it due to it being much smaller than I had anticipated, however it seems roomy and it will do my back and shoulders some good not to carry around a huge heavy bag! Hope the leather wears well, I haven’t had this type of shiny leather before but I couldn’t find a pebbled leather version preloved (in the UK).

I also have a similar Micro Regan in shinny black leather. It was my first micro Regan.

When I first got it, my first impression is I didn't like it. It looked way too distressed and thought it looks too fragile .. so I did not use it for a year. But after one year, I decided to look back, give it a try, and use it.

I'm glad I gave it a chance cos I loved it now! The leather is a bit smooth. It can hold alot for a small size bag. It is a care-free bag. It's not stiff at all. The only downside is it is not a structured bag. The black one kinda reminds me of nano Balenciaga bag.

I used it every single day at work before the pandemic and I had no issues.

IMG_20200727_222538.jpg

IMG_20200209_180514.jpg

IMG_20200309_201330.jpg