Mini Rectangle vs Square - Pros & Cons

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I was able to purchase the black rectangular mini guys! So happy to beat the increase. No square for me this go around as they were not available.

2. Congrats !!!!!!

Winter’sJoy likes this.
  3. Yeheyyyy!

Winter’sJoy likes this.
  4. Thank you both! I’m super excited!

chicnfab likes this.
  5. So you have both the red and black rectangular coming? :nuts: :girlsigh:

Winter’sJoy likes this.
  6. Reveal

Winter’sJoy likes this.
  7. Yes! Yeeeppeeee!!! I have to say this has been the most stressful shopping experience ever. It was not fun at all but getting is gratifying to know all this “work” paid off.

8. Will do!

chicnfab likes this.
  9. I was torn between both as well! I’ve been wanting a mini square in caviar and ghw for the longest time but its impossible to get them so I decided to get a vintage rectangular mini for my birthday as i wanted the gold hardware and weeks later... i managed to get a vintage square mini in caviar by pure luck. I love them both!

bleujey and Winter’sJoy like this.
  10. Good for you! Happy you were able to find what you wanted. Care to post pics of them?

11. I can understand it being a stressful shopping experience. Add to that the shelter in place which also poses limitations and challenges when doing your research. I say, it just makes the experience unique. :P Anyway, I think those two beauties will make all the stress and hard work pay off. Please post pics when they arrive!

Winter’sJoy likes this.
  12. I sure hope it pays off and everything goes perfectly. I will be sure to post pics.

13. Congratulations @Winter’sJoy! Wear both your beauties in good health

Winter’sJoy likes this.
  14. Thank you @no5 !!!

15. My phone no longer fits in the square: major con :sad: