Mini rectangle chevron-help needed ASAP!

The only one that would match your description that I've seen in person recently is almost a lime green - I passed on it. Can you ask your SA to send you photos? Light green can mean very different things, like the light green from the past season, or the lime green one I saw, both count as light green.

The only one that would match your description that I've seen in person recently is almost a lime green - I passed on it. Can you ask your SA to send you photos? Light green can mean very different things, like the light green from the past season, or the lime green one I saw, both count as light green.
Yes! She said lime green! Lime green but not bright. I said I'd drop by tmrw but i'm very curious to know what it looks like. We only have one boutique where I live and the SA's don't usually go out of their way to send pics since the market is so crazy here. You passed? I guess the colour wasn't very appealing :sad:

Yes! She said lime green! Lime green but not bright. I said I'd drop by tmrw but i'm very curious to know what it looks like. We only have one boutique where I live and the SA's don't usually go out of their way to send pics since the market is so crazy here. You passed? I guess the colour wasn't very appealing :sad:
Yeah our SAs don't send photos either, which is why I stopped actively looking for Chanel in Canada. If I'm looking for something, I usually ask an SA in the US.

I did pass, I thought it was too bright. It wasn't like neon, but it was still not quite what I had in mind.

Reactions: ccho82
Yeah our SAs don't send photos either, which is why I stopped actively looking for Chanel in Canada. If I'm looking for something, I usually ask an SA in the US.

I did pass, I thought it was too bright. It wasn't like neon, but it was still not quite what I had in mind.

That’s odd my SAs in Montreal and Vancouver both send pictures. The issue with phone ordering can also be solved by ordering through the Toronto flagship since it is a standalone boutique (only one in Canada).

Reactions: ccho82
That’s odd my SAs in Montreal and Vancouver both send pictures. The issue with phone ordering can also be solved by ordering through the Toronto flagship since it is a standalone boutique (only one in Canada).
I contacted the flagship last week to find the iridescent green or blue cardholder from cruise, and the SA listed a bunch of random styles they had but not in much detail, so I asked for photos, and she said she couldn't send them but I can go online and find the style I want and let her know the style number. I found an SA in Calgary who will send photos but doesn't want to answer questions. My SA in Vancouver is flakey too and I asked her to give me a call when they receive stuff but she never does. I've pretty much given up on buying in Canada and would rather buy in the US because they tend to try harder. Also some SAs charge shipping whereas others don't. The service level here is too inconsistent and flakey.

I contacted the flagship last week to find the iridescent green or blue cardholder from cruise, and the SA listed a bunch of random styles they had but not in much detail, so I asked for photos, and she said she couldn't send them but I can go online and find the style I want and let her know the style number. I found an SA in Calgary who will send photos but doesn't want to answer questions. My SA in Vancouver is flakey too and I asked her to give me a call when they receive stuff but she never does. I've pretty much given up on buying in Canada and would rather buy in the US because they tend to try harder. Also some SAs charge shipping whereas others don't. The service level here is too inconsistent and flakey.
I agree. The SA that I spoke to today in Vancouver was nice but didn't go out of her way to help me. However, she did mention that minis are very hard to find for "walk in" customers. Apparently, they are receiving 20 bags but they have been already sold to their existing VIP clients. If a client changes their mind, the bag will go on the shelf on a first come first serve. I called Toronto and the SA was very helpful and long story short found something else for me which I am having sent to me.

BTW-I saw the lime green bag and decided to pass on it as well. The green was too bright for me and I also read reviews about patent changing color over time :sad: I don't want that happening to me after spending all that money!

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could call them! I just called Toronto and they had something I was looking for and it's being sent to me! Thanks for making my day :smile:

Reactions: Christofle
I agree. The SA that I spoke to today in Vancouver was nice but didn't go out of her way to help me. However, she did mention that minis are very hard to find for "walk in" customers. Apparently, they are receiving 20 bags but they have been already sold to their existing VIP clients. If a client changes their mind, the bag will go on the shelf on a first come first serve. I called Toronto and the SA was very helpful and long story short found something else for me which I am having sent to me.

BTW-I saw the lime green bag and decided to pass on it as well. The green was too bright for me and I also read reviews about patent changing color over time :sad: I don't want that happening to me after spending all that money!

Yeah, they don't go out for your way to help anyone at all, just whatever they have on the shelf they will sell. I've been pretty lucky in that I've stumbled on two black minis, but both were lambskin and I can't do lambskin. I've been waiting for a caviar one but no luck. I might just buy if / when I visit France hopefully later this year. It seems like the Paris stores get much better stock of everything. I've been trying to find a cardholder for the last few weeks, and I check the boutique twice a week (because the SA can't be bothered to call me when they get stuff in), and so far nothing. The stock here just sucks.

Emily Yeh in Vancouver sends emailed pictures and calls back quickly, she’s relatively new to the store.

Emily Yeh in Vancouver sends emailed pictures and calls back quickly, she’s relatively new to the store.
Thanks! I think I was just talking to her yesterday about looking for a cardholder. I think a lot of the issue too is that they don't have much control over what is coming (at least, this is what they say), whereas in the US they know what's coming and they can also transfer from other stores if need be.

Thanks! I think I was just talking to her yesterday about looking for a cardholder. I think a lot of the issue too is that they don't have much control over what is coming (at least, this is what they say), whereas in the US they know what's coming and they can also transfer from other stores if need be.

Indeed, they don’t seem to know much about items that are already in their system. I keep hearing “our store has the item allocated but the system still shows it as in transit so I can’t tell you when it might arrive”. It makes you want to pull your hair out haha.