Mini Questions and Opinions Needed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a black caviar m/l in Feb and have decided that I need a mini (you are all so right, Chanel is an addiction). I want a mini for travel, dinners out and occasions when I don't need to carry a lot. Even though my m/l is black I want the mini in black. I have not had an opportunity to see this bag in person so I was wondering if the mini is also lined in leather? I have put my name on 3 different wait lists for the bag. One store said they were getting it in lamb, one said they didn't know if it would be lamb or caviar and the third told me it was coming in caviar. I read on a thread somewhere that it would be irridescant caviar but the SA didn't specify. What is the difference between the two types of caviar? If I get a choice should I go for lamb or caviar or just take the first bag I'm offered since they are so hard to come by. Sorry for the long post but I trust your opinions. I'm really torn as I know caviar is more durable but the lamb would make it slightly different than my m/l. TIA

2. Anyone?

3. As far as I've heard, they are only coming in lambskin this year. That being said there are wait lists everywhere. I have been waiting since early fall 2013 and just found a red one (color I wanted) yesterday ( Saks NY) and she has a light pink one as well. Call different SA's periodically and remind them that you still want it!

4. I know act 2 have some minis both caviar, lamb and patent leather.

Also saw at NM SF, the perforated mini!

HTH

5. Does anyone know if the caviar they are getting is regular or iridescent?

6. I didn't hear from any SAs that they are getting iridescent. From what I know, they are getting regular caviar but if you have doubt then you should really ask your SAs where you are wait listed