Mini Puzzle vs Mini Marcie?

Does anyone have both? I’m thinking of the Chloe Mini Marcie (saddle bag version) and wondering if one trumps the other in terms of versatility & style? Can one go day-to-night better than the other?
Thanks for thoughts!
I know this is an old thread. I’m curious…Which did you end up with?
I have both and love both. Both of these bags are very comfortable to wear and are my favorite mini bags. I don’t have the strap issue with the Chloe bag, but would just use a clear elastic if that becomes an issue at some point.

I got the Chloe mini marcie years ago for a hefty discount at $550 so that bag is totally worth it to me. Mine is anemone pink and I love using it in the summer with dresses and feminine blouses. It’s great for when you’re going for a bohemian vibe too.

I have the mini puzzle but paid almost 4x the price of the Chloe for it which makes it difficult to justify. I love the top handle and the crossbody strap. I actually love the Bottega Veneta mini Jodie but the lack of a crossbody strap makes that bag impractical for me. The mini puzzle checks that box for me. I wouldn’t say I prefer the mini puzzle over the Chloe, but I would not pay full price for the Chloe while I’d be willing to pay full price for the mini puzzle. This has more to do with brand value for me than anything else. While both bags are classics for their fashion houses, the puzzle seems more chic. It’s Loewe. The marcie feels more girly and bohemian. Chloe as a brand is known for producing “it” bags which eventually fade into the background.

Earthygirl, I tried both bags and just felt that the Puzzle looked a bit dinky on me iykwim so I preferred the Marcie. Nice bag but to me, only a daytime number and I really need one that can do night duty too, so now I’m in another either/or dilemma.. this time it’s the Loewe mini Flamenco or the Bottega mini Pouch. I tried the mini Jodie. It’s lovely too but I agree with you re the need for a long strap. Thanks for your input!