Mini Promenade: Is it worth it?

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Hey Everyone,

I'm bouncing over from the LV forum :P

I'd really like to hear what your opinions are on the Mini Promenade bag. I'm totally in love with this little beauty, but I'm not sure if it's worth $950. Neiman's is offering 10% off for new customers who sign up for emails, so I could get almost $100 off, which does make it all the more tempting to splurge. But I would first like to hear what you guys have to say because I was doing my Prada homework and there has been a lot of negative commentary regarding the quality of the brand (as you all are probably already aware).

So, what does everyone think? To anyone who owns this bag: what can you fit inside? I know it's pretty small... but it is just so stinkin' CUTE!

Thanks for reading my post! :smile: Looking forward to reading your replies!

A pic for reference:

images.neimanmarcus.com/ca/1/product_assets/V/1/T/M/2/NMV1TM2_cx.jpg

I'm not a small bag person, so the size doesn't appeal to me, but I agree it is cute. Do you think you will make good use of it?

Hi there! Yeah, I think I would make good use of it. I have been looking for a small crossbody bag to throw just the essentials in. I'm wondering if this one could fit a small wallet. But to be perfectly honest, I have a feeling it might not be that functional. I think I am mainly attracted to it because of the cuteness factor. I seriously can't get over how cute it is :love:

Hey there! I have the mini promenade in black (had it since summer)and it's my most used back for just running around. I get lots of compliments on it even at LV (because it looks similar to the alma). I can fit my mc cles, iPhone 5 camera small lotion and 1 or 3 chapsticks. More than I originally thought haha I love it and I def think it's worth it. They are a lot of complaints about quality issue but I have been using mine constantly and so far so good. Hope it helps! Good luck

Hey there! I have the mini promenade in black (had it since summer)and it's my most used back for just running around. I get lots of compliments on it even at LV (because it looks similar to the alma). I can fit my mc cles, iPhone 5 camera small lotion and 1 or 3 chapsticks. More than I originally thought haha I love it and I def think it's worth it. They are a lot of complaints about quality issue but I have been using mine constantly and so far so good. Hope it helps! Good luck

Hi! Thanks so much for your input, I think I'm totally sold now! :P It sounds like I could definitely fit a small wallet in there. Good to know that your cles fits nicely inside because I was thinking about getting the LV Pocket Organizer to use as a wallet for this mini bag. Do you find that the zipper is difficult to use? I read a few complaints about that as well. But I don't think any bag out there is going to be 100% perfect... LOL. Would you by chance have a modeling shot you could upload?! I would LOVE to see how it looks!!! :woot:

I think the zipper was hard to use initially because it was new but now its easy to get in and out of it. and you are totally right that no bag is perfect haha but at least near perfect is good to have!
I don't have a modeling shot of it already but I can try to take one tomorrow as I am in school studying right now (well procrastinating).:lol:

I think the zipper was hard to use initially because it was new but now its easy to get in and out of it. and you are totally right that no bag is perfect haha but at least near perfect is good to have!
I don't have a modeling shot of it already but I can try to take one tomorrow as I am in school studying right now (well procrastinating).:lol:

That would be great! I would love a visual reference! And get back to studying missy... no procrastinating! :P LOL

I'd rather chunk in a few more dollars and get something more versatile, but that's me. If you have the cash and the lifestyle, go for it.

I totally get where you're coming from. I think I'm having second thoughts about getting it, mainly because I think it's going to be too small. So now I'm looking into an Alma BB because it can definitely fit more. Only thing is, it's like double the price of the mini promenade. But like you said, it might be better to spend more to get more. Thanks for your input! :flowers:

I totally get where you're coming from. I think I'm having second thoughts about getting it, mainly because I think it's going to be too small. So now I'm looking into an Alma BB because it can definitely fit more. Only thing is, it's like double the price of the mini promenade. But like you said, it might be better to spend more to get more. Thanks for your input! :flowers:

Happy to help. :welcome:

Sorry that it's very late. Schools been crazy busy. I finally got to do a mod shot. Excuse the room I am in my dorm.:P Hope it helps!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 2,350
Omg i'm in love with this bag too :loveeyes:
I don't carry with me alots of stuff so it's perfect for me :heart:
Where you get it from? I'm thinking to get it from neiman marcus website, bcause it's sold out EVERWHERE!! :mad: but I'm afraid that the bag isn't authentic and the only thing come with the bag is Dust bag :sad: is it a trusted site to order designer handbags? Thank you so much

Omg i'm in love with this bag too :loveeyes:
I don't carry with me alots of stuff so it's perfect for me :heart:
Where you get it from? I'm thinking to get it from neiman marcus website, bcause it's sold out EVERWHERE!! :mad: but I'm afraid that the bag isn't authentic and the only thing come with the bag is Dust bag :sad: is it a trusted site to order designer handbags? Thank you so much

You've never heard of Neiman Marcus? :wtf: