Mini present reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry ladies this is going to be a quick reveal as I have to pick up my DS from kindergarten ... Background story...3 weeks ago DH had gifted me with a Trevi GM as a mommy present ...it's quit heavy for me since I'm 8 months preggers right now..

2. can't wait to see what you got :smile:

3. So this morning after i dropped my DS at school my SA had phoned me that I needed to pick up something from the store. Having the pregnancy brain that I have I can't remember what we had ordered then I realized that we had ordered a computer bag for the DH... Well to my surprise the wonder DH had bought me a little something to use till the end of my pregnancy as all my bags are quite large and heavy (tend to buy GM sizes)...

So here she is....the smallest "bag" I've ever owned but absolutely love her and so practical .... Thanks for letting me share ladies :smile:

image-2492266708.jpg

image-2490928012.jpg

4. What did you get?

5. Congrats!!! I have the same one and I love it!

6. congrats! your eva is beautiful~ :smile:

7. Thank you I absolutely love it... Wasn't even thinking about anything that size but I can fit my everyday essentials in it

8. Very nice!! And it sounds like your Husbands a keeper too! ;)

9. Thank you he's been a trooper and such a doll with this pregnancy ...

10. Your husband is so sweet and he has good taste too! Congrats!

11. It is lovely, congrats!

12. What a sweet hubby! Congrats on your Eva! :smile:

13. I love it! Nice get!

14. Congratulations on both :biggrin:

15. Soooooo sweet! Beautiful purse!