Mini Pom Pon in GGH.. Does it exist?

mable72

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
I saw the Mini Pom Pon in SGH today. It's so adorable. Do anyone know if it is also available in GGH? And if so, it is only in the states that carries GGH for all bags in general? Thanks in advance.

They discontinued GGH I believe with the S/S 2010 season and the Mini Pom Pom is a new style that came out in the the F/W 2010 collection. I've only seen the mini pom pom with RH or SGH. I haven't seen any with RGGH. I really wanted to get one with RGGH and none of the US boutiques carried it with RGGH and they only had very limited stock with SGH like each only ordered one or two SGH in black and anthra no other colors and they carried a few in RH more color options but overall the US boutiques didn't order a lot of the mini pom poms. I hope they come out with RGGH mini pom pom in the S/S 2011 collection I REALLY want one.

I know this may seem a silly question as I have one but I am curious - what is the general price of a mini pom pon?? It is not on the TPF pricing thread.
I bought mine from Brussells therefore it was in euros but I really have no way of knowing whether it was the general retail price as I can't find one on-line anywhere! Thanks!

I know AR had a RH mini pom listed for $1195 (US) I think the GH one's are about $200 more but I could be wrong. I don't recall the exact amount from when i was emailing my SA about it, it was so long ago but I wanted to say the GH mini pom was about the same price as a City.

I know AR had a RH mini pom listed for $1195 (US) I think the GH one's are about $200 more but I could be wrong. I don't recall the exact amount from when i was emailing my SA about it, it was so long ago but I wanted to say the GH mini pom was about the same price as a City.
thanks pixiejenna!
It just occured to me that I had no-one idea if I had paid a silly price for it or not as it was the only one sitting in this little multi-branded boutique and I hadn't gone there with the intention of buying a mini pom!

I just checked the receipt and pricetag from mine (Anthra GSH from Bal NY) and it was $1275. Maybe they adjusted their pricing for 2011 based on how quickly the initial batch sold? :tdown: