Mini Pochette?

Hi all! I'm just wondering if a Mini Pochette can fit an iPhone 5, a cles, keys and some lip balm. I have my new Favorite MM (which I love) but would like something smaller if I'm just going out briefly.

Thanks! :smile:

Hi there!

I love the mini pochette. It actually will fit a lot of items. It will fit a iPhone 5, a clefs ( a small and larger size like the multicolor) and a lip balm. The item thats always a problem for me are my keys. I have a bulky set of keys, and they don't always fit. So I think it realy depends on how bulky your keys are......

hope this helps!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393499554.558277.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393499579.756424.jpg

I love my mini! Agree with above poster - Totally depends on how bulky your keys are. You can see that when I used my moms keys, the zipper went all wonky and the sides bulged out - hated it! I only carry 3 keys and they fit fine. Hope that helps

View attachment 2521714
View attachment 2521715

I love my mini! Agree with above poster - Totally depends on how bulky your keys are. You can see that when I used my moms keys, the zipper went all wonky and the sides bulged out - hated it! I only carry 3 keys and they fit fine. Hope that helps

Thanks for the pics! Looks like it would fit what I need in it. If my keys were too big I think I could just attach it the gold chain?

Hi there!

I love the mini pochette. It actually will fit a lot of items. It will fit a iPhone 5, a clefs ( a small and larger size like the multicolor) and a lip balm. The item thats always a problem for me are my keys. I have a bulky set of keys, and they don't always fit. So I think it realy depends on how bulky your keys are......

hope this helps!

Thanks! I don't think my keys are too bulky so I'm hoping it'll be a good fit :smile: