Mini Pochette?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I'm just wondering if a Mini Pochette can fit an iPhone 5, a cles, keys and some lip balm. I have my new Favorite MM (which I love) but would like something smaller if I'm just going out briefly.

Thanks! :smile:

2. Hi there!

I love the mini pochette. It actually will fit a lot of items. It will fit a iPhone 5, a clefs ( a small and larger size like the multicolor) and a lip balm. The item thats always a problem for me are my keys. I have a bulky set of keys, and they don't always fit. So I think it realy depends on how bulky your keys are......

hope this helps!

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393499554.558277.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393499579.756424.jpg

I love my mini! Agree with above poster - Totally depends on how bulky your keys are. You can see that when I used my moms keys, the zipper went all wonky and the sides bulged out - hated it! I only carry 3 keys and they fit fine. Hope that helps

4. perfectly

5. Oh, and that was without lip balm! But with smaller keys, a lip balm but definitely fit :smile:

6. I usually fit at least all that, but my keys are not bulky :smile: the mini pochette is so useful!!

7. Thank you! I'll check it out when I can get to an LV :smile:

8. Thanks for the pics! Looks like it would fit what I need in it. If my keys were too big I think I could just attach it the gold chain?

9. Thanks!

10. Thanks! I don't think my keys are too bulky so I'm hoping it'll be a good fit :smile:

11. The mini is my favorite LV and was my first! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393538582.291333.jpg
    I loaded mine with the items you said and it's perfect!

12. It's so adorable! I can't wait to get my hands on it :smile:

13. have you decided on a print?

14. Most likely classic mono :smile:

15. Been using mine for 2 weeks and I love this thing. I am debating getting a mono cles to go inside before the increase.