Mini Pochette worth it ?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I really want the mini Pochette. I've seen how much space it has and I've also seen how versatile it is, but is it really a worthy purchase? I love the idea of it. Also, which one would you recommend ? Damier Ebene or Monogram? Can you guys post pics of yours in use ? :smile:

2. Yes totally worth it!!!!!

3. I was also on the fence about it but I love mine so much after using it! It fits passports, so I felt much safer than leaving it in the hotel room when we traveled. It was also perfect as a dinner clutch when we went out. Day to day, I keep cosmetics in there and clip it to the ring inside my Speedy or NF. It is such a versatile item, I highly recommend it! It gets more use than my cles now. I have the sparkly paillettes, but I want a mono one now :graucho:

Highestcloud likes this.
  4. Yes love mine..use them mainly inside other bags. :smile:

5. It was worth it more when I could easily fit my phone in it. Since I got my iPhone 6, it's a struggle to get it in and out. Now, I use my mini pochette as a small cosmetic case. If I were to do it again, I think I would just buy a toiletry or cosmetic pouch. But it is really adorable and the gold chain is so pretty.

Highestcloud likes this.
  6. I use mine all the time. I would go for monogram over DE, since the DE corners can rub a bit and get black spots.

I have a small lotion, chapstick, a tampon, tums and, headache pills in mine.

However, it was a pretty expensive piece to get to put IN a bag.

7. I have the da but the darker colors are more practical for a small item because it will get color transfer as its normally carried inside of another bag.

8. +1
    next time I'm getting a smaller phone so I can use my mini pochettes more

Highestcloud likes this.
  9. I absolutely love it! It was very worth it for me because it fits so much more than I expected! and I love the gold chain detail to carry it when it is out of my purse. It is gorgeous! I have it in DE & Monogram. Well worth it in my opiniton!

10. I agree with some of the others. It was worth it when it held my phone :sad: I dont really use them anymore.

11. I love mine and wouldn't be without it. I mainly use it for cosmetics in my smaller bags, such as Alma BB, but it also works great as a grab and go for a casual dinner or trip to the grocery store. I find it a functional, versatile piece. I have monogram and Damier Ebene.

12. I got rid of mine. I wanted it to fit my huge iPhone but it didn't and i really didn't have any other use for it.

13. You could buy pre loved and the price seems a little better. I had a pre loved 2010 and used it a lot in my Speedy. When I sold my Speedy I sold the mini as well with regrets later. I just picked up another DE 2015 pre loved and saved some bucks.:smile:

14. :lolots: Love it use it everyday in my Alma. I have been thinking about getting a second one.

15. I've looked into that! I think a reasonable price preloved is around 200-210? Some people I've seen selling them for $300 and I can get it brand new for $10 more lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice