Mini pochette vs xmas edition mp - what fits

Kabang

Aug 16, 2020
Hi! I have searched the forum and even asked on a few threads but haven't gotten an answer. I was wondering if anyone could help.

Sooo I'm trying to decide whether to buy a regular mini pochette or a xmas edition mp. I heard that the xmas versions are bigger. I really just want to fit three things in it either one and wanted to know which is better. I want to fit my rosalie (or cles if the rosalie is too big), cushion foundation, and lipstick.

Does anyone have experience with either of these and what fits in them? I'm trying to give all my bags with vachetta leather (or any leather in general) a break because I'm afraid of using hand sanitizer around them since they're new. I was hoping the mp could be a good compact alternative.

I appreciate any help! Thanks!

KathyN115

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
I have a pochette that is in between the size of a MP and a PA. I believe it came with a bucket bag? Got it from FASHIONPHILE and it is awesome. I use it as a catch all usually but it also fits my iPhone XR with no problem.

Reactions: Kabang

Kabang

Aug 16, 2020
In my experience, the regular MP and Xmas animation MP’s are the same size.
Thanks for the info! I guess the US website has the wrong dimensions lol

I have a pochette that is in between the size of a MP and a PA. I believe it came with a bucket bag? Got it from FASHIONPHILE and it is awesome. I use it as a catch all usually but it also fits my iPhone XR with no problem.
That's a good alternative, thanks!