Mini Pochette vs Kirigami Medium?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys!

I was looking for a keep-all pouch for my purses, and I was debating if I should get the Mini Pochette or the Kirigami in medium. Do any of you have experience with these two pouches and give me an overall opinion on which I should get?
    Thanks!

2. mini pochette has a gold tone chain handy and secure to wear as wristlet or hock onto your bag. and it wears ages better.

3. Personally I use bag organizers so my mini pochette stands upright in my bag at all times. Because of this, I keep it unzipped so I can easily grab things out of. I don’t think you’d be able to do that with the Kirigami. Also, I wouldn’t personally carry the kirigami and say just my phone and keys on its own, but I would do that with the mini pochette. I also think I’d be worried about the corners rubbing on the kirigami in a bag if it’s loose. Just some things to think about ☺️